QUICK INC. LAND SURVEYING IS A FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS WHOSE CORE VALUES ARE BASED ON QUALITY, EFFICIENCY AND EXCEPTIONAL COMMUNICATION.
Whether you are looking to buy, sell, refinance or subdivide, we have the right team to see the process through start to finish.
Quick Inc. is a licensed land surveying and land development firm that serves the Greater Central Texas area including, Williamson, Travis, Bell, McLennan, Burnet and other counties. Quick Inc. has an exceptional reputation in the communities we serve and take pride in the work we complete.
Let us provide you with a quote on your next project.
- Boundary/Title: a survey to determine boundary lines of a specific piece of property or redetermine property lines on an existing one.
- ALTA/NSPS: ALTA, which stands for “American Land Title Association”. An ALTA survey is needed for issuing title or mortgage insurance. This type of survey is more complex than a boundary survey due to detail needed.
- Construction Staking: Also called “site layout”, is the layout of specific points to help guide in the process of constructing new roads and buildings.
- Topographic Survey: Used in engineering and architectural planning to determine contours of elevations. Vertical and horizontal data is collected in the field during a topographic survey.
- Tree Survey: a tree survey is completed to determine specific types and sizes of trees. These surveys are normally conducted if the County or City has a tree ordinance to determine what can and cannot be cut during the building process.
- Elevation Certificate: Also known as a FEMA Certificate. This is a certificate issued by a Licensed Land Surveyor to make sure projects are compliant with flood plain regulations.
- Land Planning: Land planning is the first step in the development of a piece of land. A land plan will set locations of roads, buildings, sidewalks, etc.
- Consulting: Our Licensed Land Surveyor will work with you to give professional advice on land development, planning and other land related issues.
Travis Quicksall, RPLS
Education: B.S. Civil Engineering, University of Texas, San Antonio
Prior to Quick Inc.: Vice President of Matkin
Hoover Engineering and Surveying. (9 years)
Lisa Quicksall, Principal
Education: B.S. Biology, B.S. Psychology, Southwest Texas State University
Prior to Quick Inc.: Social worker for the State of Texas Child Protective Services. (10 years)